Press: ‘Aida’s Big phat florida film festival listing’
Website: Production Hub.com
Title: ‘Aida’s Big phat florida film festival listing’
Author | Publish date: Blog by Production Hub.com
Aida’s Big Phat Florida Film Festival
By Production Hub.com
Event Title: Aida’s Big Phat Florida Film Festival
Event Dates: 07/06/06–07/10/06
Submission Deadline: 05/15/06
Event Holder: Sponsored by Cochino Gordo Productions
Event Venue: Orange County Regional History Center, Downtown and the Parliament House
Event Location: Orlando, FL
Description: AIDA’S BIG PHAT FLORIDA FILM FESTIVAL, in honor of Aida Molina is a new annual celebration of independent, digital films produced in Florida. Located in Orlando, the City Beautiful, AIDA’S festival not only promotes Florida’s growing digital film market, but it also honors and cherishes true independent film makers.
Thursday, July 6, 2006 – VIP Party – 6pm-8pm – FOR FESTIVAL SPONSORS ONLY
· The History Center (Downtown Orlando) – 65 E. Central Blvd. Orlando, 32806 – (407) 836 -8500 – http://www.thehistorycenter.org
· Premiere of the documentary on Frances Milstead (Divine’s mother
Friday, July 7, 2006 – Opening Night Party
· 6pm-8pm – One Eyed Jack’s (15 N. Orange Ave. Orlando-part of Wall Street – (407) 849-0471) Cocktails, appetizers, accepted film’s movie clips, DJ Maximus 3000, Hindu Cowboys perform – $5 PER PERSON (21 AND UP ONLY)
· 8:30pm-9:30pm – Mink Extols – Mink Stole speaks at the History Center with Q&A afterwards – $15 PER PERSON
Saturday, July 8, 2006 – Film Screenings – $5 PER FILM SCREENING SESSION
· 12pm-5pm – Film Screenings at the Parliament House Footlight Theater – 410 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando (407) 425-7571
· 6pm-midnight – Film Screenings at the History Center with Florida musicians and artists, drinks and food
· After-party at the Parliament House with Dance Planet X performing live on Pool Stage.
Sunday, July 9, 2006 – Film Screenings – $5 PER FILM SCREENING SESSION
· 12pm-5pm – Film Screenings at the Parliament House Footlight Theater
· 6pm-midnight – Film Screenings at the History Center with Florida musicians and artists, drinks and food.
Monday, July 10, 2006 – Closing Party – Awards Ceremony – BY INVITATION ONLY
· 6pm-8pm – Awards Night. DJ Maximus 3000 spins and Orlando band Thruster performs live at Parliament House Footlight Theater followed by a performance with Fred Schneider and Thruster. Premiere of the trailer for Fred Schneider’s film Hogzilla. Food and Drinks.
Address: Tim Dunn – PO Box 531151
Contact Location: Orlando, FL 32853-1151
Email: Send Email