NEWSFLASH: Masterbeat.com Features Jimmy D. Robinson/Ceevox’s “At Midnight” (with Mixes by DJ Maximus 3000, Loverrush UK!, Kinky Roland, Jimmy D. Robinson, Klubjumpers and More)
Masterbeat.com Features Jimmy D. Robinson/Ceevox’s “At Midnight” (with Mixes by DJ Maximus 3000, Loverrush UK!, Kinky Roland, Jimmy D. Robinson, Klubjumpers and More)
ForImmediate Release: (Miami, FL) June 11, 2009
Masterbeat.com features yet another production By blossoming DJ/Remixer/Producer Maximus 3000.
This is now the second Commercial release in less than a year which lands a spot as a featured on Masterbeat’s newsletter & Homepage (July 2008 saw Megatron feat Michael M “Right on Target (Maximus 3000’s 83′ 08′ Mix)”.
A bona fide sign that there is no stopping this well connected, and innovative producer. Already a trusted peer , colleague, and rising star on the mainstream American Dance music Scene, having contributed to several commercial releases filling the role as A&R, Executive producer and Remixer.
2 projects landing in the top of the charts including #3 (November 2008) India’s “I Can’t Get no Sleep (Chris Costanzo, Jody vukas & Maximus 3000 Collaboration Mix)”, and #14 (March 2009) for amberRose Marie’s “Wanna Be A DJ (Maximus 3000’s Miami To Ibiza Electro Mix)”. Maximus’ works have even been featured in several charts including R&R Magazines’ # 1 position for record pools in the us, and #2 in DJ Times Magazine national dance chars for several of his mixes.
This time Maximus 3000 Pairs himself with 3 time grammy award winning and 20+ top 10 billboard charting production duo klubjumpers to deliver yet another dimension and side of the producers’ diverse and broad musical backround. Jimmy D. Robinson/Ceevox’s “At Midnight” is slated to take the US , EUROPEAN and GLOBAL charts by storm!
After Jimmy D. Robinson’s International Smash hits “A Tiny Shoe” and “In the Night” featuring the vocals of World renowned vocalist CEEVOX , He jumps into the fire, with the hits even hotter, conjuring up three more original dance tracks featuring CEEVOX to strike while the iron is hot: ‘At Midnight’, ‘I got This feeling’ , and ‘Lost in you’. Songs taken from the books of poetry ‘Rock the World’ & “Electric Blue” written by songwriter, lyricist, poet Jimmy D Robinson, ‘At Midnight’ ,‘I got this Feeling’ , and ‘Lost in you’ , are next in line to heat up the dance floors of the world. Produced by Jimmy D Robinson, Kinky Roland and Mark Schneider, with an international cast of remixers/producers including Loverush UK (United Kingdom), Jose Velez (NYC, USA), FC Nond (Brazil), Arrena (Sao Paulo), Zur Face (Columbia), Timothy Allan (Australia), DJ Deibys (Uraguay), Klubjumpers (TX, USA), DJ Maximus 3000 (Miami, USA), Kinky Roland (United Kingdom) and many more will convoy the two new songs onto the world music and dance charts.
1. we begin the package with a seductive, chugging, floor filler with Loverrush Digital founders and internationally acclaimed Production Duo Loverrush UK! (Kinky Roland and Mark Loverush), Already dominating dancefloors with their contribution not only to “In the20Night” featuring CEEVOX but other works with Sylvia Tosun, Molly Boncroft, kirsty Hawkshaw and more.
2. Following we have Kinky Roland’s Electro charged techy rendition, sure to heat up the hottests dance floors from UK, To USA.
3. Brazlian Native FC Nond, gives us 2 separate takes on “At Midnight” An aggressive and beautifully balanced set exploring, Tribalectro, Tech, Progressive and latin sounds.
4. Next Miami Based, DJ/Producer and 8025 Alliance Music Group Founder Maximus 3000, teams up with San Antonio based 3 time Grammy Winning and 20+ Time top 10 billboard charting Production Duo Klubjumpers to Produce a Peak Time, Filtered Disco , Funky House Gem. Drawing from Maximus 3000’s Miami Influence and Klubjumpers main stream high profile sound to create the aptly titled “Dreamix”.
5. Finally we round off the package of the First wave of Mixes with Original mix from Jimmy D. Robinson himself along with Mark Shnieder, and Kinky roland to produce a synth, alt-rock, new wave Pop track, the likes of Annie Lennox, Laura Branigan, Madonna, and Prince would be happy to affix their seal of approval on to. Taking CEEVOX’s Vocal Range and Potential to stratospheric he ights, showcasing the singers true talent, coupled with the full poem by Jimmy D. Robinson.
For More information log onto:
PRESS: Several Sources Report on Ceevox & Jimmy D. Robinson’s “In the Night” Invasion of Miami Beach Gay pride
Following the Momentum of Ceevox’s Performance at SupermarketXE in London for the Filming of “In the Night” Music Video, and The Successful series of Performances during 2009’s Winter Music Conference.
Jimmy D. Robinson and Ceevox Continue to Catapult higher into the limelight with their Billboard Hit “In The Night” , By Joining International Diva’s Patti Labelle, India , Carol Jiani, Fanny Lu and More on Stage During the First Annual Miami Beach Gay Pride, Alongside Miami Based DJ Maximus 3000.
Jumping into the fire, with the hits even hotter, Robinson conjures up two more original dance tracks featuring CEEVOX to strike while the iron is hot: ‘At Midnight’ and ‘Truly Is.’ Both songs taken from the book of poetry ‘Rock the World’ written by songwriter, lyricist, poet Jimmy D Robinson, ‘At Midnight’ and ‘Truly Is’ are next in line to heat up the dance floor. Produced by Jimmy D Robinson, Kinky Roland and Mark Schneider, an international cast of remixers including Loverush UK, Jose Velez, FC Nond, Hybrid Heights, Joseph Indelicato, DJ Craig Demo, DJ Maximus 3000, Kinky Roland and many more will convoy the two new songs onto the charts.
Read More info Here: